Saturday, January 7, 2012

Adventure #33: 勝香園


G has been eating at this joint for many years.  For some reasons, I never made it here. Either I was too late (have to get there before noon for lunch) or it's closed for holiday/renovation etc.  Today, both girls were in classes and we went for a stroll around the area and somehow ended up near Gough Street.  Since it was only about 11am on Saturday, there was no queue.  At last, I was able to try out this place!



G ordered his usual for me to try - 蛋牛番茄通 beef and egg macaroni in tomato soup
 
The beef soft, egg crispy and tomato soup a balance of saltiness and sweetness. No wonder G likes this so much!

G also ordered his other favourite for me to try - 奶油脆 condense milk on toasted bun

And I also had a glass of thick 奶茶 ....... yummmm.

Sing Heung Yuen

2 Mei Lun Street
Central
Mon - Sat: 08:00-17:30
Closed Sun


No comments:

Post a Comment